The Listen2YourSelfie campaign is brought to you by the Marijuana Prevention and Education Program within the Division of Prevention and Community Health at the Washington State Department of Health. The funding for this campaign comes directly from marijuana revenues as laid out in state Initiative 502 (I-502).
For more information on I-502 and the tax reforms defined in HB 2136, please refer to the full initiative http://lcb.wa.gov/publications/Marijuana/I-502/i502.pdf.
Social Media Comment Policy
The Washington State Department of Health welcomes your comments. When you comment on our page, your message is visible to the public and subject to public record disclosure laws.
The Washington State Department of Health does not endorse or agree with every comment posted.
Please note that all comments will be reviewed, and we reserve the right to delete comments that violate the following standards:
• No violent, obscene or libelous comments.
• No hate speech.
• No comments that threaten or defame any person or organization.
• No solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any political, financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency or lobbying effort.
• No comments that promote a personal or commercial website or social media resource.
• No comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No off-topic comments.
• No repetitive comments copied and pasted by multiple users.
• No unsolicited photos.
• No comments containing medical or health advice/resources.
Repeat violation policy: If the same user posts three or more comments that violate our Social Media Comment Policy, they will be blocked from our social media channels.
Use the hashtag #Listen2YourSelfie to share your story.